- This is a non-exempt, part-time (28 hours/week) key-holder position. The Store Lead must be passionate about the Everytable mission, and committed to the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and employees. Store Leads must be skilled at selling our brand, developing their team members, being an enthusiastic brand ambassador, driving our high standards, and living our culture. This is a part time or full time position. Open availability, including nights and weekends is strongly preferred.
- Responsible for all in-store operations in the Store Manager’s absence. Including, but not limited to...
- Opening and closing
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Cash handling
- Kitchen reporting
- Store organization
- Subscription and catering orders
- Maintain a culture of excellence in hospitality.
- Respond adeptly to customer requests, comments and concerns.
- Participate in training and development initiatives and projects.
- Sharing the Everytable mission.
- Selling our food. Speaking to guests about the ingredients, nutritional benefits, and highlights.
- Cashiering, stocking and restocking supplies and products.
- Maintaining store cleanliness and organization.
- Ensuring the store is operating in accordance with the California Health Department guidelines, and Everytable standards.
- Training new hires to open and close Everytable stores.
- Revenue growth and brand building through local store marketing and community building.
- Hospitable and friendly
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Team Player
- Critical Thinker & Problem Solver
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly pay starting at $17/hour
- Opportunities for growth and a pathway to ownership!
- Health benefits are offered in accordance with the ACA mandate
- A free meal every shift you work
- Employee discount program
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Mileage reimbursement (if not traveling to home store)
- A valid California food handler’s card
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish proficiency or fluency is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Applicant shall maintain citizenship in the United States or documentation to establish employment eligibility in compliance with the Federal Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- Must able to work at locations across LA County and Orange County region
- If hired, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed as determined on a case by case basis.
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours.
- Some bending/kneeling/stooping required.
- Regular communication with team members, leadership and guests.
- Some carrying, moving and positioning of objects and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly monitors retail food temperatures and determines if products are up to all standards.
- Must be able to work in a fast, sometimes loud environment with varying temperatures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)