- Manage and oversee all aspects of daily store operations in the Store Manager’s absence. Including, but not limited to:
- Projecting sales and ordering all meals, consumable products and paper goods
- Opening and closing the store
- Maintaining and cleaning the facility and equipment
- Handling cash, managing daily and weekly deposits and reconciling cash on hand
- Inventory and PARs
- Kitchen reporting
- Overseeing fulfillment of bulk/catering/subscription orders
- Hiring, scheduling, counseling, disciplining, and terminating employees
- Complete end of month inventory
- Meet deadlines and complete tasks according to daily and weekly deliverable schedule set by District Manager and VP of Store Operations
- Partner with Store Manager in leading, mentoring and motivating team regarding all aspects of leadership and expectations through:
- Consistent and continual feedback and accountability
- Promoting a sense of ownership and delegation
- Motivate and inspire the store team through a strong store presence and consistently leading by example
- Team involvement and planning
- Plan and conduct any all store staff meetings and trainings
- Partner with Store Manager and Direct Manager in performance evaluations and setting goals, with timely follow up, in order to ensure employee development
- Facilitate hiring and recruiting; actively attracting and retaining talent
- Maintain a culture of excellence in hospitality.
- Respond adeptly to customer requests, comments and concerns.
- Participate in training and development initiatives and projects.
- Sharing the Everytable mission.
- Selling our food. Speaking to guests about the ingredients, nutritional benefits, and highlights.
- Cashiering, stocking and restocking supplies and products.
- Uphold all company Policies and Procedures as well as California Health Department standards.
- Some canvassing/marketing may be required.
- Proficiency in G-Suite: Gmail, Google Sheets, Forms and Docs
- Hourly pay starting at $16/hour
- Opportunities for growth
- Health benefits are offered in accordance with the ACA mandate
- A free meal every shift you work
- Employee meal purchase program
- A Manager ServSafe Certificate
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish proficiency or fluency is a plus.
- High school diploma
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours.
- Some bending/kneeling/stooping required.
- Regular communication with team members, leadership and guests.
- Some carrying, moving and positioning of objects and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly monitors retail food temperatures and determines if products are up to all standards.
- Must be able to work in a fast, sometimes loud environment with varying temperatures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)