- Responsible for all in-store operations in the Store Manager’s absence. Including, but not limited to:
- Maintain a culture of excellence in hospitality.
- Respond adeptly to customer requests, comments and concerns.
- Participate in training and development initiatives and projects.
- Sharing the Everytable mission.
- Selling our food. Speaking to guests about the ingredients, nutritional benefits, and highlights.
- Cashiering, Stocking and restocking supplies and products.
- Maintaining store cleanliness and organization
- Ensuring the store is operating in accordance with the California Health Department guidelines.
- Some canvassing/marketing may be required.
- We offer part-time and full-time schedules.
- Hourly pay starting at $16/hour
- Opportunities for growth
- Health benefits are offered in accordance with the ACA mandate
- A free bowl every shift you work
- Employee meal purchase program
- A valid California food handler’s card
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish proficiency or fluency is a plus.
- High school diploma
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours.
- Some bending/kneeling/stooping required.
- Regular communication with team members, leadership and guests.
- Some carrying, moving and positioning of objects and equipment weighing up to50 pounds.
- Constantly monitors retail food temperatures and determines if products are up to all standards.
- Must be able to work in a fast, sometimes loud environment with varying temperatures.
In accordance with Everytable’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known health and safety hazards , the Company has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health of its employees and its customers. As such, the Company requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon hire. For the purposes of this policy, “fully vaccinated” shall mean two weeks have passed since: (i) applicant obtained their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or (ii) applicant has obtained a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants shall submit proof of vaccination either with their application or as part of their onboarding process
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)