- SVP RETAIL STORES
- SVP OPERATIONS
- VP CONSTRUCTION
- DIRECTOR OF REAL ESTATE
- DIRECTOR OF PARTNER SUCCESS
Broken down into the following categories:
- Lead site identification, travel with VP & Director of Real Estate in pursuit of properties and market tours.
- Interact and manage brokers and other consultants in specified markets as directed
- Draft and organize Letters of Intent, Work Letters, and Terms Sheets
- Coordinate Site Surveys & Investigations and Test Fits
- Assist in lease negotiations and the creation of lease exhibits
- Assist in the transition from lease negotiation to design and construction
- Track and ensure due diligence is run and reported on each site
- Ensure timely information is secured for deal-making, including permitting timelines, tenant criteria, sign criteria, RE taxes, etc.
- Additional duties as directed
Minimum 3-5+ years as a Real Estate Manager (or related) in the retail/hospitality environment or at a large restaurant chain company/multi-unit restaurant.
- BA/BS in Business, Real Estate, Finance or equivalent work experience
- Experience interfacing with design and construction
- Experience in negotiating real estate documents
- Knowledge of basic real estate, construction and related terms, timelines, principles, and functions.
- A proven track record of outstanding customer service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Office Suite
- Consistent, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong diplomacy and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build and navigate the Broker and landlord/tenant relationships effectively
- High degree of personal and professional credibility, including responsiveness, business focus, integrity, sound judgment, and ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail while keeping the strategic end goal in mind
- Demonstrated ability to work in a flexible, adaptable work environment.
- Must have reliable transportation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)