- The Fulfillment Support role will be responsible for picking and packing meals, sorting meals, drinks, snacks and paper goods into orders, meeting aggressive deadlines, and maintaining accuracy of picking and packing. We are looking for candidates who work fast, are detail orientated and work well in a teamwork environment. Fulfillment Support people are responsible for picking orders, loading and unloading products and/or cases, and working any station or line that is assigned. Fulfillment Support people will be able to follow verbal instructions and maintain Good Manufacturing Practices and health and safety codes.
- Pick and Pack all orders (Direct to Consumer or Catering orders, depending on the team), and prepare them for shipment.
- Ensure the accurate picking and packing of all orders.
- Report any product, packaging or supply issues or shortages to the supervisor.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Maintain production standards and efficiency, while minimizing errors.
- Ensure outbound packed items are 100% accurate, free of damage.
- Keep accurate records on picking sheets and or inventory sheets.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of fulfillment.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- Experience working in a commissary kitchen or warehouse environment. Experience within the food industry preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Must be in possession of or willing to obtain a California Food Handler’s card.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and supervisors, and think critically.
- Part-time/ Full-time
- Overnight shift
- Must be available overnight and weekends
- Health, dental and vision benefits for full-time employees in accordance with the ACA Mandate.
- Entry level position with opportunity for growth.
- Energetic team environment at a purpose-driven company
- Delicious, healthy Everytable meals!
- Must be able to stand for 6-10 hours.
- Regular bending/kneeling/stooping required.
- Regular communication with team members, leadership and guests.
- Some carrying, moving and positioning of objects and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast, sometimes loud environment with varying temperatures.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)