Everytable is a mission-driven food company that fights for food justice by making delicious, healthy food accessible to everyone, everywhere. From being featured on Shark Tank and the New York Times to raising capital from investors like Gwyneth Paltrow and Patrick Schwarzenegger, we are and will continue to be, building a social impact brand that aims to fundamentally change the food system. Our multi-channel business includes grab and go Markets, SmartFridges, and a weekly Subscription service, all powered by a central kitchen that produces healthy meals starting at $5.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Everytable has emerged as a leading first responder for food across Los Angeles. In partnership with city and county government agencies and non-profit organizations, Everytable has established an effort that will deliver more than 2 million meals [and counting] to the most vulnerable populations across Los Angeles: homebound seniors, homeless residents, food-insecure college students, etc.
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for Student Brand Ambassadors who are committed to food justice, leaders among their peers, and passionate about our mission. Join our team and work with us to bring Everytable’s brand to life on your campus!
What you get:
- Exclusive discounts on a weekly Everytable Meal Subscription
- Unique referral code to share with your classmates/friends/fans
- Experience in marketing and leadership, both valuable resume-builders
- Access to Everytable job openings, internships, job shadowing, etc.
- Participation in the network of Everytable Student Brand Ambassadors from major LA-based Universities
- Opportunities to grow with our brand as we open new locations and expand across Los Angeles
- Professional development opportunities with members of the Everytable Team
- Brand onboarding and Q&A session
What you will do:
- Post about Everytable’s Meal Subscription Service on your public social media channel(s) at least 2x/week (story or feed content). Tag @foreverytable. This can be as easy as re-sharing our posts with your code!
- Share your unique Everytable discount code with your community, friends, family, and peers.
- Identify (virtual) student events (i.e. talks, fairs, orientation, meetings) where you can represent and showcase Everytable
- Communicate success stories, key learnings, and event recaps to the marketing team
- Participate in online group chats and biweekly virtual check-ins with brand priorities, news, and updates
Who you are:
- A full-time undergraduate or graduate student based in the Greater LA Area. *You must attend school and/or live in our delivery zone.
- Smart, energetic & reliable
- Well-connected on campus and involved with at least two activities and/or organizations
- Active on social media and up-to-date on the latest digital trends and platforms
- An outgoing, “people person” who is passionate about sharing Everytable’s brand and mission with their peers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come Join the Mission
At Everytable, we believe nutritious food is a human right. Our team is focused on making fresh and delicious meals affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our journey to fundamentally change the food system and the way we eat has been featured by The NY Times, LA Times, Shark Tank, Food & Wine, Forbes, and many more. We have markets, SmartFridges, and a subscription service across Los Angeles, in communities from Compton to Crenshaw to DTLA to Brentwood and everywhere in between.
A Journey to Fundamentally Change the Way People Eat
If you think a salad doesn’t need to cost $15, and if you think fast food doesn’t have to be defined as a burger and fries, then Everytable might be the place for you. We’re looking for teammates who are committed to social justice, unafraid to attack challenges head-on, and eager to find solutions on a daily basis.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)